NSVE is a veterinary service dedicated to providing expert care for your pets ‘out of hours’, when your usual daytime practice is closed. We are run by independent veterinary surgeons and work very closely with your usual vet to provide continuity of care.
We are staffed by dedicated critical care vets and nurses, all with extensive experience in the field of emergency work. We boast excellent facilities on-site, with all the diagnostic and therapeutic equipment required to deal with any emergency.
Our sole aim is to give you and your pets excellent medical care and peace of mind 24 hours a day.
As we have on-site in-patients to care for, our staff cannot leave the premises to do home visits. If you feel a home visit is absolutely necessary, we do make every effort to send one of our other vets to you, if possible.
Please contact us on 0208 783 2850
Consultations are split and priced in two time scales – before 12pm and after 12pm. Procedures and medications are additional to the below prices.
Our vets will always try to keep you informed of likely costs of treatments and any changes to costs as a case progresses. Telephone consultations are of course free of charge!
£95 inc. VAT
£150 inc. VAT
Plus treatment and medication as appropriate – please discuss expected costs with the veterinary surgeon at the time of your consultation.
For further information, please visit the following sections:
As promised, we will continue to operate throughout this crisis to look after your pets. Because of the severity of the situation however we will of course only be able to physically see emergency and urgent medical cases: we will be postponing all non-urgent procedures.
Do not fret: we do not expect you to always be certain just what constitutes an emergency or critical problem for your pet! That is our job, so if you have a problem with your beloved pets PLEASE CALL US and we will advise you on the urgency of the situation. In many cases we will be able to advise and dispense treatment without having to call you in, and in others our video consulting service (which is about to go live) will be sufficient.
PLEASE follow the protocols we set out in our previous post:
– DO NOT come to the practice unless you have TELEPHONED to us first.
– STAY IN YOUR CAR or OUTSIDE away from the doors and observing strict SOCIAL DISTANCING.
– Please ONLY ONE PERSON to come out of the car if instructed.
– CALL US when you arrive. We will consult with you over the ‘phone and give you instructions for us to collect and return your pet.
– PLEASE observe the SAME rules for medicine and food collection.
– PLEASE pay by TELEPHONE from your car or at home.
– For ISOLATED or VULNERABLE clients we will offer a DELIVERY service for medicine and food, again following strict protocols.
Thankyou for your kind co-operation, we will always be here for you! 🥰 Keep well and we will soon be through this difficulty! x